The Australian Awards Scholarships 2023-2024 has now been announced by the Australian government for the first batch in 2023. Well, this scholarship is also recognized as the AAS scholarship, and will be available to all international students by the 1st of February 2023. International Students will be granted these fully funded Australian scholarships only if they are successful in getting enrolled in an Australian university under this scholarship program. However, for you to be eligible to apply for the scholarship, or for you to get this scholarship, you need to first pass the Australian Awards Scholarships (AAS) criteria. Nevertheless, the eligibility criteria as well as the application process for this scholarship are to every end —explained in this article.
The Australian Awards Scholarships is not a new scholarship as the Australian government announces this scholarship every year with the aim of attracting international students. This scholarship has also announced available admission to Australian colleges, and universities under this Australian scholarship program in 2023. All interested international students who wish to study in Australia are encouraged to apply online for this scholarship program on, or before the deadline. Here, it is only right to state that all external students are attracted by the standard of education of the country.
Australian Awards Scholarship 2023-2024 Coverage and Benefits
What exactly does the Australian Awards Scholarships 2023 cover? And what are the benefits attached to this scholarship? Well, the advantages of the Australian Awards Scholarships program offered to the winners are stated in the following paragraphs:
- Fully funded tuition fee for scholarship winners, and they are also awarded free accommodation as well.
- Direct flight airfare is also provided to international students.
- Health Insurance — This scholarship is also covering all medical expenses.
- AUD 5000 subsidy once during the study tenure.
Australian Award Scholarship 2023-2024 Eligibility and other Requirements
For you to be eligible for the Australian Awards Scholarships program, you need to submit some documents, and also meet the University’s eligibility criteria. Here are some of the steps necessary to fill out the scholarships’ application form, and be eligible for the Australian scholarship:
- Well, the Australian scholarship is awarded to international students, and because of that, all applicants will have to search for their country on the list provided by the Australian Awards council. Note that you are not eligible to apply for this scholarship IF your home country is not on the list.
- On this AAS scholarship program, you do not have to submit acceptance letter/recommendation letter from your professor unlike other European scholarship programs. However, candidates can research, and also take admission to any university in the course of your choice.
- All applicants can find the list of universities here, and select one of them to get admission.
- Furthermore, you can also search for the course of your choice as well as the university offering that course.
Note that the Australian Awards Scholarships 2023-2024 is only awarded to those international students who qualify for the English proficiency test.
The following are the tests, and scores accepted in the Australian scholarship program. Keep in mind that getting these cutoff marks gives you a high chance of getting admission to this scholarship program.
- A minimum of 2 years old IELTS certificate
- A minimum achievement of band 6.5
- Scores nothing less than 580 on TOEFL written test
- Scores nothing less than 92 in the online TOEFL exam.
Australian Award Scholarship 2023-2024 Application Process
The Australian Awards council has launched a country wide website. This basically means that you can also open the specific website for your country, and download the guide on how to apply for the Australian Awards Scholarships. Once the webpage opens, click on the ‘how to apply link’, then select the name of your country. Now, download the online application form and also a guidebook
List of Documents Required for the Australian Award Scholarship Application Submission
The following are the list of necessary documents required when submitting an application for the Australian Awards Scholarships 2023-2024:
- The Australian Awards country-specific website will send you a requirement paper sheet on demand. Fill that paper sheet.
- Next, you will also have to submit an impact development proposal plan which can also be gotten from the official website on demand.
- Also, you will have to submit your residency proof along with the name of your country in the form of an ID card, driving license, or other government issues identity.
- Attested copies of all your academic certificates and degrees.
- IELTS or TOEFL certification passing proof.
- Furthermore, the Australian Scholarship Council demands one recommendation referral letter from those taking admission in MS degrees. However, those who apply for research-based degrees will have to submit two recommendation letters.
- On the other hand, students already working in Australia will have to submit an employment certificate.
- For a research-based study, an acceptance letter from a professor teaching in any of the Australian universities is demanded. For no research studies, there is no need for an acceptance letter.
- No Objection certificate along with the attested copy of your resume.
Keep in mind that all the applications received with be scrutinized, and shortlisted candidates are called for an interview at the embassy. Here, it is worth mentioning that the main criterion for selection includes your Research Proposal or Study Plan. Therefore, it is important to begin writing your research aim, your subjects of study, and also your interest in the Australian Awards Scholarship. Now, submit this written document along with the application form.
Australian Awards Scholarship 2023 Opening & Closing Dates
The Australian Awards Scholarship is open for applications from February 2023, and the deadline to submit your online application is May 2023, for the academic session of 2023-2024.
So, if you have interest in continuing your academic/studies in Australia, then you can take opportunity of the Australian Awards Scholarship program. This program will help students to be admitted to prestigious Australian universities to complete their Master’s and play an important role in the progress of their home country. Australian government education department offers this scholarship for international students.
Further Information on The Australian Awards Scholarships For 2023-2024
Deadline: May 31st 2023
Open date: February 1st 2023
Financial coverage: fully funded
Eligible Countries/Regions: International Students
For more information on this scholarship do well to visit it website. Alternatively, you can check out some interesting scholarships in the United Kingdom. Take a look at ‘Scholarships In Canada 2023-2024 Without IELTS Requirements‘.
Follow our blog by subscribing to our notifications to get more scholarship opportunities. To subscribe, tap the bell button, then subscribe