US Western Governs University Scholarships 2023: admission rate 99%
If you have interest in completing high education in the United States of America, or Utah, then the Western Govern University is for you. Currently, the Western Govern University (WGU) scholarships of class 2023-2024 are now open. This basically means that all students both international, and local can start submitting their applications for this scholarship.
Just so you know, the Western Govern University (WGU) is an online private university which is located in Millcreek, Utah. This prestige institute is regionally endorsed, and authorized by a standard body, and it generally provides an opportunity for students to pursue various careers studies in different majors.
English Language Requirements For The Western Governs University Scholarships
It is required that all international students from non-native English-speaking countries that have interest in applying at the Western Govern University of the United States need to show the necessary level of English language proficiency. Moreover, it can be done by submitting a TOEFL of 80+ score, an IELTS of 6 bands, or providing an English language proficiency certificate from your previous institute. The acceptance rate of the Western Govern University WGU scholarships in 2022 is 99% which means there is a high chance that you will gain admission into this institute.
Basically, the Western Governs University (WGU) admits 99% of the students applying for admission. On the other hand, only 1% of applications for admissions were rejected for some reason.
Note that there is an application fee of $65 when applying to the Western Govern University.
Must Read »» Fairleigh Dickinson University Scholarship 2023 — Apply Now
Western Governs University Scholarships in 2023
The Western Govern University is offering numerous scholarships opportunities to both international students, and locals who are academically sound, but is facing financial burdens. Also, the WGU scholarships are open to both postgraduates, and undergraduates courses.
So, If you are a student, and you are in search of the scholarship opportunities that the Western Govern University (WGU) has to offer, then you are in the right spot. In this article, I will be revealing to you five different scholarships under the WGU scholarships as well as their eligibility criteria. So, I suggest you read through, and pick the one that suits you best.
1. WGU’s Back to School Scholarships
The Western Govern University’s back-to-school scholarship is a great opportunity for students to pursue a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree. The University offers 60 Bachelors, and Master’s degree programs in which the students/applicants can continue their studies.
Available Scholarship Amount: $2500 ($625 per term — for four terms)
The eligibility criteria for the WGU’s back to school scholarships depends on the degree, and program the student intend to enroll in. However, this scholarship is available in the following departments:
- The College of Business
- Teachers College WGU
- The college of Information
- The college of health professions technology (IT)
- The college of health professions
How To Apply For The WGU’s Back To School Scholarship Program
Students can apply for this scholarship in the following consecutive steps:
- Complete the admission application
- Then, complete the general scholarship application
- Lastly, log into the scholarship portal, and apply for the scholarships available in your field.
2. Linda Knodel Leaders in Nursing, and Health Scholarships
This WGU’s nursing, and health scholarship is open to new Master of Science in Nursing (MSN), or health leadership students at the Western Govern University that expresses leadership spirit, or commitment demonstrated by Linda Knodel. Furthermore, this WGU’s nursing scholarship is only available for the college of health professions.
Available Scholarship Amount: $5000
Just like the aforementioned scholarship, the eligibility criteria for the WGU’s nursing, and health scholarships depends on the program and department in the college of health professions that you seek enrollment into. However, this scholarship is available in the following programs:
- Master of Health Leadership
- Nursing – Leadership, and Management (for RNs with BSNs)
- Nursing Leadership, and Management (RN to MSN Option)
How To Apply For WGU Nursing Scholarship
Interested students can apply for this scholarship in the following ways:
- First, complete the admission application, then provide enrollment evidence
- Next, submit the general scholarship application form
- Lastly, log into the scholarship portal, and pick the scholarship depending on the eligibility criteria before submitting your application for the scholarship.
Deadline date: Currently ongoing.
3. The WGU Business-ready Scholarships
The Western Govern University offers up to 100 business ready scholarships to ambitious business students who wish to get a bachelor’s degree in the WGU business department. However, this scholarship has set restrictions. The WGU business-ready scholarship is mainly for students who are from the following US states; Indiana, Kentucky, West Virginia, Michigan, and few parts of the Western Pennsylvania.
Available Scholarship Amount: $3000
Like aforementioned, the WGU business-ready scholarship is only available to students of the college of business at the WGU. However, the students need to show that they are residents of one of the following states: Indiana, Kentucky, West Virginia, Michigan, and few parts of the Western Pennsylvania.
How To Apply For The WGU Business Scholarship
All interested business ambitious students can apply for the business-ready scholarships in three steps:
- First, complete, then submit the admission application
- Ensure they submit the general scholarship application within 90 days of admission application.
- Log into the scholarship portal of the university, and apply for the scholarships based on the eligibility
4. Fully-funded WGU Scholarships
The Western Governs University (WGU) is recognized for its broad selection of scholarship offerings such as; WGU leadership scholarships, WGU Nursing scholarships, WGU master your future scholarships, WGU IT Scholarships, WGU Resiliency Scholarships, and a wide range of WGU’s general scholarship funding.
5. The Apprenticeship Career Advancement Scholarship
As for the apprenticeship career advancement scholarship at the Western Govern University, it is available to college graduate students who are done with an apprenticeship program, and wish to apply, and achieve a bachelor’s degree at WGU
Available Scholarship Amount: $6,000
The eligibility criteria for the WGU’s Apprenticeship Career Advancement Scholarship depends on the school’s enrollment in the WGU. Commonly, this scholarship is available in four different bachelor’s degree programs, and they are:
- The college of health professions
- The college of Information technology (IT)
- Teachers College WGU
- The College of Business
How To Apply For WGU Apprenticeship Career Advancement Scholarship
Students can apply for the scholarship by the following steps:
- Provide an acceptance letter from the Western Govern University as a student, and complete the admission application
- Next, submit the general scholarship application. Keep in mind that you can only apply for this scholarship within 90 days from the beginning of the degree program.
- Finally, log into the scholarship portal, then apply for the scholarship you want to be considered for through the scholarship portal.
Further Information on The US Western Governs University (WGU) Scholarships 2023
Open date: December 6th 2023
Country: United States of America
Financial coverage: fully – partially funded
Eligible Countries/Regions: for both International Students, and also nationals.
For more information on the US Western Governs University (WGU) Scholarships 2023 do well to visit it official website. On the other hand, you can check out some interesting scholarships in the United States of America. Take a look at ‘University of Detroit Mercy Scholarships 2023-24 in the USA (Funded)‘.
Follow our blog by subscribing to our notifications to get more scholarship opportunities. To subscribe, tap the bell button, then subscribe