Bristol Think Big Scholarship 2023-2024 For International Students: Undergrad Think Big Scholarship
The fully funded think big scholarship 2023-2024 at the Bristol University for both postgraduates, and also undergraduates is now open to all applications. So, if you are interested in studying/completing your higher education in the United Kingdom, then it is time to apply the Bristol think big scholarship.
Well, it’s no doubt the United Kingdom has so many outstanding, and prestigious universities playing a vital role in promoting quality education. Basically, there are hundreds of UK scholarships available every year for students to pursue and accomplish their academic goals. Amongst one of these top universities in the United Kingdom is the Bristol University, and this university is offering the Think Big Scholarship to international students at both post, and undergraduate levels. All applications for this Bristol University think big scholarship is open for the 2023-2024 academic session.
So, I would suggest you get your documents as well as the necessary certificate ready, and apply before time runs out. Remember an opportunity like this is like gold, and you can’t get it every time.
Well, students who wish to apply for this scholarship must read this article— where I will be laying out every relevant details about this scholarship.
What Are The Bristol Think Big Scholarship 2023-2024 Financial Benefits?
The winner of this Bristol think big scholarship 2023-2024 for postgraduates, or undergraduates program will enjoy countless benefits during their course study at the University of Bristol. So what are these benefits? The following are the financial benefits gotten from the Bristol think big scholarship 2023-2024:
- A tuition fee coverage of £5000 to £10,000 for undergraduate students
- On the other hand, for master’s degree, the tuition fee coverage is from £5000 to £20,000
- Also, the students will get a chance to complete their education under a partially funded scholarship.
- Furthermore, extra charges will be paid by the candidates
University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship 2023-2024 Review
Further Information on the Bristol University think Big scholarship 2023-2024 is here;
Host University: University of Bristol
Degree levels: post graduates, and undergraduates
- Bachelor’s degree – 3 to 4 years
- Master’s degree – 1 to 2 years
Deadline: Feb 27, 2023
Open date: 1st December 2022
Host Country: United Kingdom
Financial coverage: Fully Funded
Eligible Countries/Regions: Anyone can apply.
Subjects Under The Bristol Think Big Scholarship 2023-2024
To apply for the Bristol University think big scholarship, you need to first know if this scholarship covers your area of study. The following are academic areas that the Bristol scholarship covers:
- Health Sciences, And Medicine
- Law and Social Science
- Life Sciences
Note that you can complete the degree programs under these major fields – subfields.
Other Scholarships: Lists Of Scholarships In United Kingdom 2023-2024 For International Students
Eligibility Requirement For The Bristol Think Big Scholarship 2023
Before you can apply for the think big scholarship 2023 at the University of Bristol, it is important you comply with the following eligibility requirements. These requirements are:
- All candidates applying for the think big scholarship 2023-2024 at university of Bristol must have not enrolled in other scholarships
- Keep in mind that all students from all countries (both far, and wide) are welcome for this scholarship
- Nonetheless, candidates from developed countries will give preference.
- Furthermore, all applied candidates must have an excellent academic qualification
- There is no age limit for candidates who are interested in this scholarship
- Also, an English language requirement is needed before your application will be approved
- Candidates who has already applied in any undergraduate program in a single course in September 2023 is very much eligible
- On the other hand, candidates who have applied to a one-year post graduate programs is also eligible
How To Submit The Bristol Think Big Scholarship Application
Students are expected to complete the Bristol University Think Big Scholarship application form in one go on the University’s official website as there is no Save option to continue later. Moreover, once the form is filled with all the required information like; the Students’ ID, Personal info, the Degree program for which they are submitting their applications, their recent grades, and a clear details of financial funding, then you can submit the form immediately. In addition, don’t forget to accept the mentioned terms and conditions then submit the required documents as you cannot move forward without doing that. After this, the applicants of the think big scholarship at Bristol University will get an email about the submission of the scholarship application.
Process of selection:
Note that the selection process for the “Bristol Think Big Scholarship 2023-2024” depends on the following vital factors. Also, these factors can significantly affect the winning chances of the candidate.
- Academic Excellence and Achievements.
- Extracurricular performance.
- Future career goals.
- Any specific attainments.
- Past Professional Experience.
List of Documents required for Think Big Scholarship Application:
The following are the required documents needed for the University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship 2023 -2024 application:
- An Online application form.
- Academic certificates
- Academic Transcripts.
- Study Plan.
- Recommendation Letters.
- Research Proposal
Application Deadline for Think Big Scholarship: Feb 27, 2023
The application for this UK Think Big Scholarship sponsored by the University of Bristol is submitted in two phases:
- Deadline for Phase 1: February 27th, 2023
- Deadline for phase 2: June 14th, 2023
I would suggest you apply before the due dates to avoid any error with your application, and to stand a chance of getting approved for the scholarship.
For more information on the University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship, do well to visit the University’s official website. Alternatively, you can check out some interesting scholarships in the United Kingdom. Take a look at ‘University of Detroit Mercy Scholarships 2023-2024 in the USA (Funded)‘ — which covers all your expenses (feeding, housing, and you also get a monthly allowance) till you finish your degree.
Follow our blog by subscribing to our notifications to get more scholarship opportunities. To subscribe, tap the bell button, then subscribe