British University Of Kent Scholarships For MS, BS And PhD Admission 2023-2024
If you are looking forward to furthering your academics in a British University — well, the University of Kent has given an opportunity to everyone international students to complete their MS, BS and also PhD degree. The University of Kent has set out a fully funded British scholarship for the 2023-2024 academic session with an exhaustive variety of courses offerings to candidates who have already achieved an outstanding academic merits. Well, all student’s academic merit should be from their entry level to undergraduates, and post graduate studies.
This amazing British scholarship that Kent offers is also available in all subjects including music, and sports which can help students further groom their talents. Note that awards on merits by Kent’s sport, and it’s music department scholarship are open to all students at Kent, and also international students. Another scholarship which is available at the University of Kent is the “British council scholarship” which very well, you can apply without an IELTS score.
Why Apply to The University Of Kent Scholarships 2023-2024?
There are numerous reasons to apply for a scholarship, and one of these reasons is you get to study in this university with almost all your academic expenses covered — thus, the reason it is called a fully funded scholarship. Another reason is that the University of Kent debatably, is one of the top universities in the United Kingdom with over thousands of students studying at this university.
According to Studyin-UK, The University of Kent is a global university with an outstanding teaching, modern facilities, award-winning student support, and welcoming study locations. Over 18,000 students from 152 countries study across its two spacious UK campuses and specialist postgraduate centers in Europe.
Moreover, Kent is ranked in the top 50 universities in the UK by The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2021. In the same guide, three of its subjects are ranked in the top 10 (history of art, social policy, and social work), and eight subjects rank in the top 20 (anthropology; architecture; art and design; communications and media; German; law; linguistics; and theology). Kent Business School is part of the 1% of top global institutions to gain ‘Triple Crown’ accreditation.
All of Kent’s academic schools produce world-class research. In the most recent Research Excellence Framework, Kent was ranked in the top 20 for research intensity in the Times Higher Education, outperforming 11 of the 24 elite Russell Group universities. Because our academics are engaged in high level research as well as teaching, you study with some of the most influential thinkers in your field.
Furthermore, Kent offers a wide range of foundation, undergraduate and postgraduate degrees, exciting study abroad and year in industry opportunities, summer schools. Each year we welcome a large number of students from India studying a wide range of courses including cybersecurity and artificial intelligence, business and management, law, psychology and architecture.
With all these reasons, I don’t still see why you shouldn’t apply to the University Of Kent Scholarships For MS, BS And PhD Admission 2023-2024
What does The Fully funded University Of Kent Scholarships 2023-2024 Cover?
Basically, the University of Kent scholarships provides variable funding plans depending on the type, and available funding options. Over 80% of the Kent’s scholarships covers full-partial Tuition fees. Moreover, it also covers living costs, food expenses, annual lecture, and dinner expenses, returning airfares, annual weekend retreat expenses, literature funding, and lastly, conference fees.
Requirements To Win The Kent University Scholarships
As all scholarships works, there are certain requirements needed for you to win it. Basically, Kent’s scholarships comes with its own eligibility criteria which I would suggest you take heed to. Some of these requirements are as follows:
- Ability to study in the United Kingdom (UK) without this scholarship
- Interest in community, and extracurricular activities
- Should have not studied in a higher income country for a year or more.
- Possess ambassadorial skill with proof of cultural awareness
- Must have an excellent research skill, and a strong academic background
- Should return to their home country once their period of study is complete. However, in some cases, students may be permitted to stay in UK only after seeing their Doctoral studies, or after meeting certain conditions.
- Lastly, be committed to the University of Kent. Keep in mind that students are able to apply for more than one course, or to more than one university. However, you may only accept one offer of a shared scholarship.
Documents Needed To Apply to The University of Kent Scholarships 2023-2024
Just as you need personal requirements, you also need some documented requirements for this scholarship. Well, here is a list of the documents the candidate for the University of Kent scholarships 2023-2024 for MS, BS and PhD studies will need to submit during application:
- Scholarship application resume
- Copies of graduation certificate
- Statement of purpose (SOP)
- Copies of all transcripts
- Recommendation letter (note that this should be submitted by two of his former professors)
- Motivation letter
- A copy of a valid passport (should not be more than one year)
- Research proposal for doctoral degree candidates, and also study plan for MS degree applicants.
How To Apply For The Kent’s University Scholarship
To stand a better chance of winning the Kent university scholarships, you should follow the following steps on how to apply. Note that all applications will be accessed by the school which you are applying. Also, all successful applicants will get an invitation to an online interview. The steps are as follows:
- First, find an up to standard Kent scholarship from the undergraduates, or postgraduates pool
- Then make a formal application for the undergraduates, or postgraduates degree at the Kent university which commence September 2022-2023.
- Now, complete the Kent scholarships online application process, and don’t forget to submit all required documents while mentioning the degree program, and scholarship name.
Note that application/applicants will be accessed based on academic excellence, and also complete applications.
The Kent university have a fairly average acceptance rate of 51% which was recorded in 2022.
Further Information on The British University Of Kent Scholarships For MS, BS And PhD Admission 2023-2024
Deadline: January 25th, 2023
Open date: 12th October 2022
Country: United Kingdom
Financial coverage: Fully Funded
Eligible Countries/Regions: International, and students in the United Kingdom.
For more information on this scholarship do well to visit it website. Alte1rnatively, you can check out some interesting scholarships in the United Kingdom. Take a look at ‘Fresh Scholarships From The University Of St. Andrews’ — which covers all your expenses (feeding, housing, and you also get a monthly allowance) till you finish your degree.
Follow our blog by subscribing to our notifications to get more scholarship opportunities. To subscribe, tap the bell button, then subscribe