Lade said Adulthood Na Scam and 4 Million streams later, it is evident that no lies were told in that song! There are always bills to pay, people to help, and places to be.
One thing that can make adulthood a little bit less of a scam is financial literacy. Managing money can sometimes feel like piecing together a puzzle but it doesn’t necessarily need to be that way, especially not with these free budget apps.
In this blog post, we will talk about the best budget apps that can simplify your financial life and prevent you from making avoidable money mistakes. Let’s explore the best expense tracker apps that can transform your spending habits and help you save money:
- Wallet NG (Free): Wallet NG is an application that is with Nigerians in mind. It is the personal budget software every adult needs. It offers a simple way to track your income and expenses. You can set budgets, view spending habits, and even set financial goals. Perfect for budget-conscious people.
- Expense Manager (Free): Expense Manager is a free budget app that helps you track your daily expenses with ease. It’s user-friendly and allows you to categorize spending, create custom categories, and set bill reminders.
- Splitwise (Free): If you often split bills with friends or partners, Splitwise is a lifesaver. It lets you keep track of shared expenses and makes joint bills easier to sort. It’s perfect for group expenses like eating out or paying rent.
- Money Lover (Free with Premium option): Money Lover is the all-around financial tool for every adult in today’s economy. It offers budgeting, bill reminders, and even investment tracking. The basic version is free, and you can upgrade to the premium version for additional features.
- Mint (Free): Mint is a well-known financial tracking app that goes a long way for young Nigerian adults trying to save and do more with their salary. It syncs with your bank accounts, tracks spending, and offers insights into your financial habits. If you like awoof, you’d love Mint because it’s a completely free personal budget app.
- Goodbudget (Free with Premium option): Goodbudget uses the envelope budgeting method to help you manage finances. You allocate money to different categories (envelopes) and track your expenses accordingly. The basic version is free, but there’s a paid version with extra features.
- EconoMe: EconoMe is an excellent choice for adults who are intentional about doing better with their personal finances and learning healthier spending habits. It offers expense tracking, budgeting, and helpful financial reports. It’s also free and user-friendly.
- Months (Free with Premium option): Months is another impressively designed expense tracker that can take your financial literacy game to a hundred. It lets you set budgets, manage recurring expenses, and monitor your spending patterns. Although there’s a free version of this app, it has a paid version that offers more features.
The pile of bills that you have to pay every month might not be reducing anytime soon but with these user-friendly money-tracking apps at your fingertips, you can take charge of your finances and make better financial decisions. Whether you’re saving for rainy days or planning for a bright future, these apps have got you covered. So, go ahead, download the one that seems like the perfect choice for you, and embark on your journey to financial success!